Travel to Belgium
From 23 May 2022, new measures will apply for travel to Belgium. The ban on non-essential travel from third countries to Belgium is lifted.
The following obligations also finish for all travel to Belgium:
- Testing on days 1 and 7, the 10-day quarantine,
- Submission of the Passenger Locator Form (PLF),
- Presentation of a valid vaccination, recovery or testing certificate.
- If you live in India
- If you live in Nepal
- If you live in Bangladesh
- If you live in Sri Lanka
- If you live in the Maldives
- If you live in Bhutan