Home News Mobile Kit Mission to Chennai and Pondicherry – 14th and 16th December 2021
Mobile Kit Mission to Chennai and Pondicherry – 14th and 16th December 2021
Date:26 November 2021
Do you need a new passport or an identity card in the coming months and do you wish to have your biometric data taken in Chennai or Pondicherry during the mobile kit mission?
We are happy to announce that the Consulate General of Belgium in Mumbai is organizing a mobile kit mission in Chennai and Pondicherry on the following dates:
|Chennai||14th December 2021||1 pm – 5 pm|
|Pondicherry||16th December 2021||8 am – 12:30 pm|
The exact address will be communicated to you after confirmation of your appointment.
Please note that you have to be registered with the Belgian Consulate in Mumbai to apply for a new passport or eID.
- Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment, mentioning your preferred timing
- Kindly attach the following documents:
- Copy of your old passport/eID. (Kindly bring the eID/passport to your appointment)
- Application forms duly filled in and signed. The forms need to be signed by both parents for minor kids!
You can find the forms on the following links:
- Passport :
- Pre-registration of bio-metrics data for a passport : Dutch , French
- eID card :
Deadline for registration is Friday 10th of December!
The consular fees for a new passport / eID card is to be paid via bank transfer. Kindly transfer the money only after your appointment is confirmed.
Account Name: Consulate General of Belgium
Bank: RBL bank, Lower Parel, Mumbai
IFSC Code: RATN0000088
A/c number: 409000482603
The pre-registration of bio-metrics data for a passport and eID card is free of charge. The consular fees is payable at the time of your request for a new passport or eID card.
For your information:
The pre-registered bio-metrics data for a passport is conserved for a maximum period of 1 year. The passport application must be introduced within 1 year.
The pre-registered bio-metrics data for an eID card is conserved for a maximum period of 3 months. The eID card application must be introduced within 3 months.
For General information about passport applications, eID aplications and biometric data, click on the link below:
- Passport application & Pre-registration of biometric data: Dutch , French
- eID application: Dutch , French
Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email (email@example.com) or telephone (+91 22 2652 1021)